Akiko PattersonLicensed Massage Therapist
I believe that you know your body more than anyone else. I strive to listen carefully to your words, and the body, so I can provide the best knowledge and techniques to meet your specific needs.
I believe the health of the physical body manifests mental health. My goal is to be a bridge that connects each person with his or her own intuitive capacity for self-understanding and wholeness in mind, body, and spirit.
Massage Therapy Education
- Certified Massage Therapist – 2008 – Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork – 2009
- Colorado registration Number 1152 – 2009
- Bachelor of Science – 2000
- Majors: Registered Nurse, Registered Public Health Nurse
- Aichi Prefectural College of Nursing and Health, Japan
- Student Achievement Award – 2008 – Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado
Massage Specialist in:
Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Relaxation Massage, Reflexology
Certified Neuromuscular Therapist