Elena PaskovaPhysical Therapist, Neuromuscular Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist
I strive to integrate a holistic approach with a very specific treatment, and to expand client’s awareness of their own body, mind, and lifestyle, so they can improve the quality of their lives in the long run.
Elena completed her Physical therapy education in 2001 from National Sports Academy, Sofia, Bulgaria and was awarded with the highest GPA. Her interest’s in human body began with sports. She was at the Diving National Junior team in Bulgaria and later was at the tennis and ski college team of Medical University – Sofia.
Elena Paskova has completed two years of Medical school when she realized that physical therapy is her passion. Sports and therapeutic massage was part of her PT education. In 2004 Elena passed the National exam for massage and bodywork and become a licensed massage therapist in Washington DC. She is also a graduate of the International Academy of Neuromuscular Therapies, St. Petersberg, FL.
In January 2013 she passed the Board exam for physical therapy and obtained her Colorado PT license. Elena and her husband Kalin Davidov ran their own place for physical therapy, massage and yoga in Sofia until they decided to move permanently to the US.
Elena has completed the following courses and certifications:
- Manual Therapy part 1 and 2 -Union of Bulgarian Physical therapists – Bulgaria
- Licensed Massage Therapy Washington DC MT0638 and CO MT 12693
- Thai Massage
- Reiki Tibetan first and second level in the Reiki Tibetan method of holistic approach
- Colorado Physical Therapy license PT 12076
- Trigger Point Dry Needling level 1 and 2
- Maitland Australian Basic and Intermediate Spinal Seminar
- Maitland Australian Peripheral Joints seminar
- Kinesiotaping 1 and 2
Massage Specialist in:
Neuromuscular therapy, sports massage, pre/post-natal, deep tissue, general wellness
CO PT License #12076
CO MT License #12963
Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
Certified in Sports Massage