Lisa ScottLicensed Massage Therapist, Advanced Myofascial Techniques
Massage therapy is my passion. My goal is to evaluate and find the core/root of the problem in order to alleviate the pain, and to help the body function at its best.
This may take a few sessions as I work within and around the nucleus of the problem for the best result. I can then re-evaluate and educate the client as to what has been transformed and what still needs to transform with self- care and massage therapy.
Massage Therapy Education
- Certified Massage Therapist – 1999
- Colorado School of Healing Arts
- Colorado registration Number 3668
- Advanced Myofascial Release: 10/2000-6/2010 courses taken with Til Luchau, Rolfer
- World Massage Conference: November, 2012, 50 CEUs received
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Arapahoe-Douglas Area Vocational School: 5/1983
Massage Specialist in:
Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Sports Massage, Healing Touch
Nationally Certified Therapist
Advanced Myofascial Techniques