Jen Hilman talks about the differences between Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, Thai massage and pregnancy massage as well as her involvement with massage therapy, yoga and meditation and how these things can be used to relax a person and manage stressful life situations.
- Alex Naydenov – Neuromuscular Therapist, Deep Tissue Massage and Sports Massage Specialist
- Denver Massage Therapist – Alexandra Stepanova
- Reduce Pain, Improve Healing – Sports Injury – Health and Fitness – Skin Care – Acupuncture
- Heal Your Body, Reduce Pain and Inflammation With Massage, Yoga, Acupuncture and Meditation
- Center for Neuromuscular Massage Therapy for Yoga, Acupuncture and Physical Therapy Stress Relief
acupuncture athletes back pain relief balance benefits body Center for Massage Therapy Cherry Creek Chinese medicine chronic pain relief Colorado deep tissue massage Denver diet dry needling energy female massage therapists gift certificates healing health injury rehabilitation Kalin Davidov lymphatic drainage massage massage massages massage therapists massage therapy medical massage meditation neuromuscular massage therapy neuromuscular therapy pain relief Pre-Natal reduce pain reflexology relaxation relaxing massage sports massage Stress Relief superfoods swedish massage trigger points video wellness massage yoga